How Things Were On The West Coast

Last Wednesday, Indie-rock band Interpol, performed in Lisbon at the Coliseu dos Recreios. They say it was great. I don't know, because I didn't went there, although I wish I could.


They performed the following tracks :

Pioneer To The Falls
Say Hello To The Angels
Narc
Obstacle 1
Scale
Mammoth
No I Threesome
Slow Hands
Rest My Chemistry
The Lighthouse
Evil
C'mere
The Heinrich Maneuver
Not Even Jail
Take You On a Cruise
Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down
PDA

Yeah it was good, and I wanted to go... You should listen to their most recent album, Our Love To Admire, although you must already know its first single, The Heinrich Maneuver...


And I dare you to listen to their new single, No I In Threesome...


Friday, November 09, 2007

1 Comment:

mr pavement said...

esta não ida ao concerto ainda vai tornar-se num caso de polícia.

a nova perspectiva sonora promete.

[convenhamos que a perspectiva pop era mais ruidosa que sonora] ;-)

things are good on the west coast.