Da1000 - "Tell No Other Man" (Christina Aguilera vs. Supermode)

I've just released my second single from my first mash-up album Future Sound Booster. Following The Pussycat Dolls vs. Pakito comes Christina Aguilera's hit single Ain't No Other Man with Supermode's Tell Me Why. This is actually my cover version of the same mash-up by DJ Drop Bass named Tell Me Why There's No Other Man. Basically I took is idea and made my own version reworking the songs in a different way. So I guess this is calling covering... The video was quite easy to handle, and I think the final product looks just fine. There's more videos coming up, and you can look for new tracks from my album being leaked here.

Da1000 - Tell No Other Man
(Christina Aguilera vs. Supermode)

Monday, March 12, 2007

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.