Louise - "Pandora's Kiss" (Goldtrix Remix)

I was chatting on MSN Messenger today with a friend of mine, when we started to talk about girlbands (of course we did!). Eventually Eternal come up and I remembered this awesome remix of a track by former member Louise Nurding/Redknapp (choose the surname you like the most, though Louise likes to be called by her first name only.). As my friend told me later, this remix is discotastic!!! Then, as usual when I got so excited about a song, I knew I had to post it here. For those of you who don't know and didn't got it, Louise used to be a member of British 90's sensation girlband Eternal. She left the group in 1995 in a similar way Geri Halliwell left the Spice Girls and on the same day Robbie Williams left Take That. She would then release several solo albums, the latest (yet to be released) including Pandora's Kiss. This would be the only song to be released from this album, on an A-Side single with Don't Give Up. The single featured this Remix I'm giving you today. A DVD Single was also released. The video for the song is quite literal, except for the Kiss/Box part. Below you can watch it, and hear the original version of the song.

Louise - Pandora's Kiss
Now don't forget, we like to support the artists, so you can buy this at HMV right now.

Also click here for Lyrics.

And the give-away part comes now click here and you'll be redirected to a page on which you can listen and download the remix I'm talking about. Download it, it fucking worth it!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

1 Comment:

PinkieDust said...

Thanks! Great mix!