Upcoming Artist : Simon Curtis

Since this week has been low on new releases, I think now could be the time to talk to you about an upcoming artist.
I first knew about Simon Curtis in some blog (can't remember which one sorry) where I saw this really good pictures of him. Then I forgot about him for a while, only to rediscover him some days ago. Since then I've been an addict to his MySpace page. His tunes are gorgeous, fantastic, outrageous! It's the best thing I've heard since the first half of Justin's FutureSex/LoveSounds. Reviewing the 5 tracks I've listened of him already, Put Your Makeup On comes as the best, followed by Left Right Left and Bones. Answer is also a quite good track, and his theme song for the annual Disneyland Resort event Flashback is quite good as well. He is currently searching for a label to promote his album Alter Boy, so I guess we'll be hearing about him during this year. With his great sound and voice capabilities I say he's set to hit it big in 2007, not to mention he defeated leukemia... So have a taste below will ya?

Simon Curtis - Flashback
(Nevermind the video, but this was the only thing I found that provided a full song by Simon)

And a small preview of the Bones track I've found on Last.fm


For more of Simon Curtis, check out this links :

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

0 Comments: