Kaiser Chiefs - "Ruby"

I guess writing about your ex-girlfriend does pay-off. Maroon 5 done it about Jane, and scored two monstrous hits, This Love and She Will Be Loved. And wasn't that what James Blunt's You're Beautiful was about? Clearly if you write about your ex, you'll get yourself a number 1 hit at least on the UK. I guess Ruby is now delighted to see her name on the top of the charts. But more important than that, Ruby (as in, the song) is the greatest BritPop/Rock song I've ever listened. Maybe only beaten by Oasis' Wonderwall and Blur's Coffee & TV or Song 2, but it's a damn good song! It's a must have. And widely credited to be the song that brings BritPop back to the scene. Well... While we wait for BritPop to return, let's hear a bit about Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby...

Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby

Monday, March 05, 2007

2 Comments:

Robpop said...

Valter Lourenço do you have an msn/contact?

Vülker Lüzer said...

hey robpop! :D I'm glad you left a comment on my blog.. flattered.. Even more that you're asking for my msn/email adress so here it is... vdamil88@hotmail.com ;)