Helena Paparizou - "The Game Of Love"

I was about to leave my computer to rest a bit, but then I came across former Eurovision Song Contest's winner Helena Paparizou's european website, and like any other music website nowadays, it instantly plays a preview of the artists' current album. Track number three, The Game Of Love just got me hooked up here. It is absolutely AMAZING!!! This is even better than all of those great Eurovision songs combined! It's poptastic 110%! I think this is a great summer anthem, like Helena knows how to do, back in 2006 she had a summer hit with Mambo! and in 2005 with the ESC-winning My Number One). Now this brand new track isn't yet regarded as an official single for her album, but I will haunt her down if she doesn't release this one! It's like an A-class greek summer version of Sophie Ellis-Bextor's Catch You... And the lyrics are quite good too!
"Swim the seven seas
I would climb the Himalayas
Sing in Japanese
I would dress up as your geisha
Capture all the stars
Paint your portrait
On the Great Sphinx
Walk to Africa
If I knew you 'd be there waiting"
See what I mean? Poptastic! Now I'll let you listen to it. Oh, as it is not a single, it obviously doesn't have a video. This fan was kind enough to make one herself, but it features the Greeklish version of the track.


What an amazing video this song will have... In the meantime I'll keep you posted if this incredible piece of pop will be released or not... And you can buy her album too you know. Simply click here. There's no shame shame shame...

Friday, March 16, 2007

0 Comments: