I See You Baby

It's been a while since I last posted a Da1000 Productions video (apart from the Start Me Up videos), and I've decided to post this one. I made it and uploaded it to YouTube on October, but never got to post it on the blog. And so it's time. I first heard this mash-up when I was looking for bootlegs and got to Smash's website. From the tracks I've downloaded from there, this one proved to be a favourite and when I started to make some videos, I decided that it deserved a good video. And so I did. Featuring Beyoncé's Crazy In Love video only, the mash-up contains a sample of Saliva's Click Click BOOM!, the instrumental of Groove Armada's classic I See You Baby, and obviously Beyoncé's singing skills, as well as Jay-Z rapping. A great tune, and a good video ;) Enjoy!


Beyoncé vs. Groove Armada vs. Saliva
Crazy Baby Boom!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Da1000,

we are desperately seeking this video for inclusion on MashuptownTV.com

do you know if another copy exists?

thank,

art
mashuptown.com
mashuptowntv.com