When It All Comes Down

Following the last two new video premieres, ex-Baby Spice Girl Emma Bunton also released a follow up to her previous Downtown. All I Need To Know is a pop ballad from her third solo album Life In Mono and Emma's first pure ballad, following ex-Spices Geri Halliwell (Calling - flopped), Victoria Beckham (A Mind Of It's Own - did Ok on the charts), Melanie B. (Lullabye - another flop), and Melanie C. (First Day Of My Life - huge hit across Europe). Now we just have to wait and see what will happen to Miss Bunton's own ballad on the charts. Personally, I think it's a quite good track (yes, even better than Melanie C's thing), and I hope she'll do as fine, or even better, than her Maybe single. The video is quite good so it only helps her : beautiful shots of Emma, often portrayed as an angel. A must see video in my opinion. So, with no further advertising, enjoy!

Emma Bunton - All I Need To Know



Wednesday, January 17, 2007

0 Comments: