I Swear It's Buttons Baby

I've been becoming a DJ lately... Pretty soon, besides my VJing, you'll be able to also listen to my DJing. Been making some mash-ups, some are quite good, while some are real shit. LOL. Now I made this one right here, before I started to really work on my mashes. I was really just playing with my computer, and this happened! When I listen to it for the first time, I kinda liked how Beyoncé's singing kinda connected with the Pussycat Dolls' beat. And after that, it stayed a bit forgotten on my pc, but then again, I decided that I had nothing more to do than to make it a video. And so I did. Based purely on Beyoncé's Déjà Vu video, we can also spot some Pussycat Dolls' appearances. I guess, this is my official mash-up, though it's nothing special... New things will come soon, so keep checking this out... Enjoy, and gimme some feedback ;)

Beyoncé vs. The Pussycat Dolls - Loosen Up My Déjà Vu (Ft. Jay-Z)


Wednesday, January 03, 2007

0 Comments: