Another Brick That I Laid

Ok, so we all know this song already, but there's a reason why I'm posting it today. And that's because promotion for Nelly Furtado's fourth european single started this week. Say It Right started radio airplay a long time ago, but only now the video started to have some heavier roatation on music channels. Now, I'm not an expert on music channels, I only got four (MTV Portugal, VH1 Europe, MTV Germany and VIVA) but I guess that when a music channel starts to play a certain music video, it's because promotion has begun for it... Right? Nonetheless, the song is great so it also deserves a post of its own. And also, fourth US single was revealed, it'll be indeed european smash-hit All Good Things (Come To An End). I'm not sure if the song will work on the States as good as her previous singles did. I find it a bit too European, just like her previous albums (which did not had much success on the US), but I guess it's a matter of good promotion. Some months ago, Showtime was rumoured to be the US fourth single (and personally I think it would go better), but I guess Geffen Records wanted to save some bucks and not make a new video, as her collaboration with Timbaland and Justin Timberlake will be released shortly. Anyway, it's European shine time for Say It Right, and I think it'll be another hit for her... Enjoy!

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

0 Comments: