Work Your Body

Now, we all know this from some time ago (the song leaked during mid-November), but I couldn't possibly let the original video get a premiere before I posted my own video of the song. So yes, this is another Da1000 Production. I was about to go to bed in the night of November 13th when I accidently found the MP3 for Timbaland's new track Give It To Me. And I was surprised to see that it featured Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake! As I heard the song, and seemed to like it, I though I had to put this on YouTube. And so I went on a quest to find a video by Nelly Furtado and another one by Timbaland. I searched for Promiscuous, but I couldn't find it anyway, and that was when I found the video of Ching Ching, a song by rapper Ms. Jade and featuring Miss Furtado and Timbaland himself! I already had Justin's My Love, so it should be no problem... I quickly used Windows Movie Maker, and the video was shortly made. Now, it doesn't look that great, I mean, I made it like in, 20 minutes or so, but I guess it was good enough just to give YouTubbers a chance to hear the tune. It turned out to be my most successful video on YouTube hitting the, get this, 98,733 views so far! And it was even one of the most seen music videos on YouTube the following days. So, altough I looks a bit cheap, I have no regrets... LoL... Anyway, the official video is set to premiere very soon, so I hope I post it here when it comes out too ;) Enjoy!

Timbaland Ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake
Give It To Me

Thursday, February 01, 2007

0 Comments: