Holly Valance - "State Of Mind"

State Of Mind is the first and only single from aussie former music artist Holly Valance's second album with the same name. The track managed to somehow shock the industry, as they were expecting the same bubblegum disco pop Valance presented on her debut album. The more mature, sexual and hard style of the singer only managed to sell properly in Japan where the album reached Gold status. On the UK and Australia the album flopped and the track didn't do so great as it managed to peak at number 8 on the British charts and number 14 on her native country. I personally consider State Of Mind one of those underrated, unsucessful and poptastic songs, so, while we enlist this amazing track in the list of Pop's finest moments, Holly can be seen doing her old job but now in Hollywood, acting on the Dead Or Alive movie and on FOX's Prison Break...

Holly Valance - State Of Mind

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

I loved this song, but never heard the album, I have to say. I must hunt this out/download it.

Vülker Lüzer said...

I know! I searched everywhere for an mp3 but couldn't find it! I'm still looking for it over LimeWire... It's a must have I think...