Da1000 - "Living On Buttons" (The Pussycat Dolls vs. Pakito)

After premiering the first taste of my mash-up album two months ago, it's time to present you the official first single from Future Sound Booster. The album features popular dance tracks, mashed-up with the acapella versions of today's most popular hits. For the first single I've used french DJ Pakito's hit single Living On Video and mashed it with The Pussycat Dolls' fourth single from their debut album PCD, Buttons. Culminating on a 3:20 minutes wonder bootleg, Living On Buttons was actually one of the easier to produce. Nevertheless, it's the one that is more catchy and addictive. The video was also very fun to make, altough it turned out a bit Low Quality-ish in the end, mainly because of one of the programs I use to make videos (Honestech that is) and YouTube's uploading system (which is not that good by the way). Since Viacom International has been removing some of my videos from my YouTube account, I added a disclaimer on the video. The video is for promo use only, period. A second single is being chosen, and the video for it will be on the making soon, so expect a new premiere soon :D... It all comes down to this in the end : I really hope you all like it, cuz this one means really something to me, and besides that, have fun!

Da1000 - Living On Buttons
(The Pussycat Dolls vs. Pakito)

And if you're not into watching videos, listen it below...


Monday, February 12, 2007

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

nao tá mal nao senhor;)
fica bem