Scissor Sisters - "She's My Man"

They didn't felt like dancing and then took us to a land of a thousand words... Now it's time for us to meet their man... who is actually a woman... She's My Man is the third single from their second album, Ta-Dah, and the video has just premiered. Like any other Scissor Sisters video, is pretty imaginative, and it uses the Kuroko technique, where the band members act out a scene round a dining table against a black background. Stagehands (dressed completely in black, and effectively invisible) move props, furniture and bits of costume to surreal effect. And it looks amazing! The song is also pretty catchy, and I consider it a follow up to 2006's hit single I Don't Feel Like Dancing (probably because Land of a Thosand Words was quite a flop)... Enjoy!

Scissor Sisters - She's My Man


Sunday, February 11, 2007

0 Comments: