I Want To Tell You a Secret

One month after a clip of Robbie Williams in drag leaked and got everybody sayin' "WTF?!", Mr. Williams' new video She's Madonna leaks as well... In the video he is actually a drag, portraying a performer and advising himself to drop Millenium of his repertoire and praising him to be a good lad. This is probably by far the most outrageous Robbie video, even after Come Undone... Nevertheless, it's a quite good video on which Robbie plays with the controversies around his sexuality. I personally like when, after undressing the drag suit, he performs to a crowd of drag queens and they just boo at him... The song itself is also pretty good, even after the gorgeous Lovelight. Robbie keeps on praising Madonna (obviously), and you find lots of references to the queen of pop : You're frozen now, But she's got her groove on, I want to tell you a secret, and references to Madonna's friends (With Kate and Stella / Gwyneth's here) and even Chris Martin! ( Gwyneth's here / She's brought her fella). I say, if I was Madonna, I would be really pleased with this ;) Enjoy!

Robbie Williams - She's Madonna


Sunday, January 21, 2007

0 Comments: