Come Enjoy The Life

Now, this is not a Da1000 Production, but I just can't go on just posting about my own productions can I? So, for the... hum... second time (if you consider my last post), I'll post about some hot, new productions out there. So this time, I'll promise to Ciara a bit. When it came to me that Ciara got a brand new video, I immediatly went to YouTube to check it out. Must confess, at first... hummm... no thank you... I wasn't used to this new Ciara. Promise is a completely different track from Miss Harris' previous. But then a few time later, I check it out again, and now it's totally 5 stars... It remembers me of the Love Will Never Do (Without You) Janet. And God!, I love Ciara's sequence with the microphone. I think this is a breakthrough video for her, like Love Will Never Do was for Janet. And now that Janet is a bit low on her career, is good to see that someone is keeping it up (don't take me wrong, I still love Janet, but you know... Call On Me was a little bit... unnecessary, as well as the Damita Jo album... but whatever, she's back with So Excited). Always loved Ciara, from Goodies to Oh, from 1, 2 Step to Get Up; but now, I'm totally a fan. So, I promise you Miss Harris, that this is a great track you have. A big big thank you for this...

MP3 Download : Ciara - Promise

Monday, December 04, 2006

0 Comments: