Keeping You Warm

After a two post-break from my own productions, I come up with another one. I was once looking for mash-ups online, when this one came to me. At first it didn't seduced me to download it, but I decided to take a chance at it. Glad I did. This is one of the best mash-ups I've ever listened to. Putting together the vocals of one of my favourite songs of far, with the beats of a dance classic, Divide+Kreate really got me into them. This is not the only great mash-up they have, they know what they do. For real. If you're not convinved, go here : Divide + Kreate. It's been a while since I first got this track, but when I (finally!) got Sean Paul's video as well as Yazoo's (known simply as Yaz in the U.S.), I got to make this bootleg a video! And so, I did. Temperature is now live on YouTube mashing it up with Don't Go. Anyway, here's my video to Divide + Kreate's
Sean Paul vs. Yazoo - Temperaturized...


MP3 Download :Sean Paul vs. Yazoo - Temperaturized

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

0 Comments: