The Orchestra, The Rhythm & The Drum

Some weeks ago I was going through Wikipedia to check some things about Nelly Furtado, and in the bottom of her page there was this link to "Portuguese Canadians", and you know, as I am portuguese myself, I got curious. In that page the name Keshia Chanté popped up, and I got even more curious, cuz you know, that's not really a portuguese name at all... And then I've learned Keshia is an half Trinidadian half Portuguese singer! I really got happy because after Nelly Furtado, comes now an R'n'B artist who is also a portuguese descendant. Also what made me happy was that she is my age... She's just 13 days older than me! And then I got to hear her music... "Been Gone" was the first I heard from her, and that is genius! I love that Vivaldi sample... And she's hitting the US... There's plenty of good reviews for her so, I think she'll be a hit... Anyway, enough talkin', you know what to do ;)

Keshia Chanté - "Been Gone"


Keshia Chanté - "2U"

Monday, December 11, 2006

0 Comments: