Da1000's European Tour : Italy

Hey hey. It's day three of my european tour, and today I came to Italy. This country is very rich on pop culture, even though we don't know much of it, the italian music scene is quite huge. Anyway, for the tour I've chosen Tiziano Ferro. You may remember Tiziano from the 2002 hit Perdono. Quickly after that, he almost disappeared in front of our eyes, coming back later in 2004 with Jamelia on Universal Prayer, the anthem for the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens. Also in 2004, Tiziano was given another opportunity to perform for the european crowd, when he closed the MTV Europe Music Awards Rome 2004 with his hit single Sere Nere. This is also the track I've chosen for the tour. I really like the chorus, and the video is quite simple. Enjoy and meet me tomorrow!



Tiziano Ferro - Sere Nere




Monday, December 18, 2006

0 Comments: