Da1000's European Tour : Russia

Hello there... It's day 5 of my european tour. Today I'm in Russia. A very known big country but we don't know much of it's music (except for girl group t.A.T.u. of course), so I decided to introduce to you a bit more of it... To represent Russia on my tour, I chose Dima Bilan. You may remember him better from this year's Eurovision Song Contest in Athens, which he won 2nd place with Never Let You Go. He also was in Portugal for the 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards where he won the award for Best Russian Act. The song I chose for today is See What I See. I think it sounds really great, and the video is also very imaginative. I don't know much about the song, don't know if it was a single or not, but either way I'm glad it has this video. So, from Russia with love, here's Dima Bilan with See What I See... Enjoy and meet me again tomorrow on yet another european country ;)


Dima Bilan - See What I See




Wednesday, December 20, 2006

0 Comments: