La Isla Bonita

When I first heard that Jennifer Lopez was recording a spanish album, I though to myself "Oh no...", cuz you know, on her previous albums, her spanish songs we're just a little bit.. ahem... Anyway, then "Que Hiciste" leaked (about 2 or 3 weeks ago? Maybe?) And I never got the urge to listen to it. Maybe because "Que Hiciste" sounded like some kind of spanish ballad, or maybe because "Como Ama Una Mujer" is not exactly the best album title that came to my knowledge. Anyway, bout half an hour ago I felt like putting my curiosity to an end, and so I went online to give it a listen. I first listen this remixed version of the song, and I must say, that was HOT! It's perfect for the clubs, and you even forget that you're listening to spanish (mind you, I'm not hating on spanish, but lately the best spanish tracks we're Shakira's so...). Then I got to listen the original version, and I must say, it's not as good as the remix, but the chorus is still hot!...
Either way, I personally hope the remix version would come out as a single instead of the original version...


Anyway, you can take a listen over here :

Jennifer Lopez - Que Hiciste (Original Version)



Jennifer Lopez - Que Hiciste (Remix Version)



MP3 Download - Jennifer Lopez - Que Hiciste

Saturday, December 09, 2006

0 Comments: