Take Out The Trash Wednesday - Episode 1


Hey there. Today I'm starting a brand new feature on my blog. For 5 Wednesdays, it'll be the "Take Out The Trash Wednesday". I'm planning 5 whole episodes to present you the worst of music videos. Yeah, that's right, I'll be reviwing those videos that just look cheap. Consider it as my Chritmas gift to you, altough some of you might hate me for this, but whatever. Til January 3rd this is what you're gonna get every Wednesday.
So this week the selected Bad BAD Video is ...
Danity Kane's Show Stopper.
Mind you, I love what these girls are doin', but you know, the video for this song is just... cheap. From their style to the choreography, from their performances to the background, it's all cheap. I don't know what Diddy had in mind for this chicks, but I guess it's wasn't exactly this. Even Cassie had a better video. Anyway, I leave my reviews for you to check out on the video. Yeah, I've made the reviews in the video, so check it out ;)

This show has been cancelled. I looked it over again, and you know... This is NOT what Da1000 Productions is about... I'll post something new very soon...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

0 Comments: