No Batteries Required

When Steps were around, I had no clue who Lisa was. Later in 2003, with the release of her solo single Lately, I got to know her a bit more, but I quickly forgot about her, until 2005, when Electric comes up along with the MTV's Totally Scott-Lee. I really dig the track, it's indeed electric, and the video is also very appealing. I first saw it on the british music channel the Vault, when brand new videos by Charlotte Church, Girls Aloud and Rachel Stevens were also playing; and I remeber to think that this Lisa's single would be a perfect top ten, or even top 5 hit, suprassed only by Girls Aloud and Rachel Stevens. Now, how wrong was I? Girls Aloud did reach the top 5 debuting at number 4, Charlotte Church almost missed the top 10, she dubuted at number 10, Rachel Stevens debuted at number 12, and poor Lisa Scott-Lee made a debut at number 13, missing the top 30 next week...

Now, it's not a bad song, so why was this? Nevertheless, I like it, so I had to made a tribute to Electric... Enjoy !

Thursday, December 14, 2006

0 Comments: