Croatian Booty Shake

Now is time for a brand new Da1000 Production. Well, actually it's not that brand new... I've made this video some time ago, but never uploaded it... Now I just founded it over my PC, and got the feeling to show it to the world. It was after I made my other production Beyoncé vs. Groove Armada vs. Saliva - "Crazy Baby Boom!", which features Beyoncé's video, I took this Eurovision song and used the Crazy In Love video to make it's own video, but just for fun, never thought it turned out this funny! So don't you think I hate this ladies, much respect for Beyoncé and for Severina, but I just can't stop smiling when I see the R'n'B superstar shaking her behind to the sound of Croatian violins (or something like that), or when I see Hip Hop legend Jay-Z miming croatian traditional male chants. For anyone who's wondering "Moja Stikla" means My Stilletos or something like this in English, that's why the video has this ending. Be sure not to miss a thing, I present you Severina vs. Beyoncé - Crazy For Moja Stikla (so Beyoncé's crazy for her high heels... LoL...)

Friday, December 01, 2006

0 Comments: